- Full WBAT immediately (Weight Bearing As Tolerated)
- Crutches for 24 – 48 hrs. D/C when gait normalizes.
- Full Active/Passive ROM
- SLR, Heel Slides, Quad Sets, Calf Pumps
- Patellar Mobilization
- Full Weight Bearing
- Progress with ROM until full
- Wall sits, Lunges, Balance Exercises
- Closed Chain Quad Strengthening
- Modalities PRN
Please note that these instructions are general guidelines to be followed; however, any written or verbal instructions provided by Dr. Nwachukwu supersede the instructions below and should be followed.